Our new project is two mobile applications for the Madyar Restaurant Chain. The Madyar Collection app is used to order dishes from the Madyar restaurants, the MC HR app is developed to assess the competence of employees and for restaurants audit.
Both applications, Madyar Collection and MC HR, represent a single ecosystem with the ability to import menu from Madyar Collection into MC HR.
In the MC HR application administrator can:
- bring employees in the administration system — either manually or by importing from the database,
- assign different roles to employees in accordance with the position (for example, chef, waiter, senior waiter),
- add restaurants and cafes to the administration system,
- create tasks for tests for different staff,
- create tasks for restaurants audit and assign tasks to a specific auditor,
- add articles to the knowledge base for staff, provide a different level of access to the knowledge base,
- receive detailed statistics on restaurants and employees and make reports.
In the application user can:
- pass the tests assigned by the administrator,
- conduct a detailed audit of restaurants (quality of service, atmosphere, etc.),
- study the knowledge base on dishes and service at restaurant,
- participate in the ranking of leaders and outsiders what motivates employees to improve their results,
- employees will not miss a single test or an audit task, since notifications of new tests or tasks are sent as push messages.
The interface of the administration system based on the Django framework will be understandable even for the beginner.